Alpha VDP-700 Variable Speed 7" Polisher
MFR Item #VDP-700
Alpha VDP-700 Variable Speed, 120 Volt Polisher
Sanding and polishing applications are time consuming tough work. In order to reduce the fatigue of the polishing professional, we ergonomically designed this lightweight polisher that is comfortable to hold and easy to control during the entire operation. This is done with one of two handle designs that come with the unit (C-Handle & Side Handle). To ensure the reliability and high performance, the unit was built with a powerful 1900w (maximum) motor along with heavy-duty precision gear system for the most demanding polishing tasks.
This polisher offers the variable speed range from 700 to 3,500 rpm with soft-start and built-in speed stabilizer for constant speed output. This industrial quality polisher comes with a 25ft, 14 AWG electrical power cord that can cover large automotive or work areas without connecting to an extension cord. This feature assures getting the maximum power from the electrical circuit and avoids overheating of the motor. We also offer variety of accessories for this polisher such as rotary backer pads, diamond face form pads, wool pads, microfiber pads, and other abrasive products.
- Variable Speed 700-3500 RPM with Soft Start
- Designed For The Polishing Professional
- Heavy-Duty Precision Gear System
- Powerful 11.0 Amp (rated) Motor
- Built-in Speed Stabilizer for Constant Speed Output
- Configured with A Long-life Motor and Carbon Brushes
- 25ft. 14 AWG Electrical Power Cord
- Lightweight for Better Manueverabilty