Raimondi Tile Leveling System, Breakaway Red Clips, 1/8"
Raimondi Tile Leveling Breakaway Clips Red 1/8"
Discover Why We Say, "It's As Close As You Can Get to Level Floors and Even Walls"
Accurate tile setting requires perfect tile leveling to prevent lippage. Uneven floor conditions - a commonly encountered problem - makes it difficult to properly set ungauged and thin tiles or even larger format tiles. As a result, tiles that seem perfectly level during installation often show a variance in height after the thin set or adhesive cures.
Now, thanks to the new Raimondi Leveling Spacers, the installation process is faster and it eliminates or reduces grinding to remove lippage.
An added benefit is that the low cost Raimondi system provides a HUGE savings over the other leading brand of lippage reduction systems.
Minimum joint size: 1,5 mm (1/16").
Tile thickness: minimum 3 mm (1/8") up to 12 mm (1/2").
Both the setting and removal of the leveling spacers are quick and easy.
Set The Support
- Spread the adhesives, insert support underneath and along 4 sides
- According to tile size, set one or more supports on all tile sides
- Set the tile, beat in with a rubber mallet
Insert The Wedges
- Insert wedge in support slot carefully, not passing breaking point
- To facilitate, use special traction-adjustment pliers
Remove The Support
- When adhesive sets, separate protruding part of support from base
- Use traction-adjustable pliers, rubber mallet or feet to remove support
- Snap parallel to the joint