Viper 7-Step Wet Diamond Polishing Pads
Uses: Granite, Quartz
Our Best Selling Pad-Since 1994!
Viper set the standard for an 7-step granite wet pad when it was introduced -- and still is a fabricator favorite today.
The Viper pad polishes fast, creates both shine and depth, and is long lasting.
How is this possible?
It's thanks to a higher diamond concentration than is typical of other pads in this price range -- or even pads found at higher prices.
We've been told by fabricators that the Viper 8-Step polishing process produces a polish so outstanding that fabricators often stop at 6 or 7 steps so that the edge does not out-shine the top.
No wonder since the Viper pads are produced on a computer-controlled production line that insures consistent quality week after week, month after month, year after year -- so you never have to worry if this shipment will be as good as the last.
Our customers have weighed the benifits and price and have consistently made Viper our best selling wet pad.
The big reasons why fabricators love these pads:
- Faster polishing
- Very high gloss and depth
- Long life
- Hook & Loop backed for superior hold
- Perfect for granite and quartz
- Wet use only
- Recommended at 4,000 RPM. Maximum 5,000 RPM (Minimum 2,000 RPM).
We found other products you might like!
- Viper White Resin Wet 7-Step Polishing PadsAs low as $12.25
- Talon 4-Step Quartz Wet Polishing Pads 4"As low as $26.75
- Elipse 6-Step Wet Polishing Pads, Granite, Marble, QuartzAs low as $26.75
- Viper 7-Step Dry Polishing Pads 4"As low as $16.50
- Viper 3-Step Wet Polishing Pads 4"As low as $22.75
- Viper Elite 6-Step Wet Polishing PadsAs low as $15.50
- Scorpion 7-Step Wet Polishing Pads 4"As low as $10.25
- Viper Marble Electroplated Flexible Wet Polishing PadsAs low as $16.50
- Viper 30 Grit Wet Polishing PadsAs low as $12.50